The CSS-Framework 960.gs
helps you to convert simple grid-based layouts with CSS. It's very slim so the time it takes to familiarise oneself with the framework is small.
Advantages of 960 grid system CSS-Framework:
- very slim, no "bloated" code
- wenig Einarbeitungszeit
- rapid for converting simple grid layouts
- design templates for Photoshop, Fireworks etc.
Disadvantages of 960 grid system CSS-Framework:
- No separation of content / design
- Works like a table based layout
- No support for mobile devices
- No support for print optimizations
- Suitable for simple grid layouts only
- Everything that does not comply with the grid specifications has to be realized by do-it-yourself